Disruptive technologies and their impact on asset management- How technology is shaping asset management at organisational level
Technology like IIoT, big data, AI, robotics, predictive analytics, mobility, cloud which are the major solutions for advanced asset tracking, asset management, remote monitoring and remote/predictive maintenance are still facing several challenges. Hence, remote health assessment and condition monitoring of assets by OEMs becomes necessary for industries like Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities, Petrochemicals, Process Manufacturing, Chemicals Manufacturing & heavy engineering.
Inventicon Business Intelligence brings you India’s leading conference Asset Integrity and Maintenance summit in its 2nd edition to address issues like these and many more with the support of key industry speakers from ONGC, Volvo, L&T, BPCL, Reliance, ThyssenKrupp, Crompton Greaves and many more.
Over the two-day conference, 20-25 expert speakers will share exclusive insight on the key issues of asset integrity management to help professionals effectively manage the equipment to attain long term reliability, improved integrity, efficiency and safety while optimizing operations and reducing cost. This summit will throw light on different techniques and solutions to ensure improved integrity and reliability of new and aging assets and methods to mitigate the risk.
Key topics of discussion include:
- Asset integrity & cost management – Optimizing end-to-end asset usage for optimal value and lowest costs
- Leadership and management for maintenance and reliability excellence
- Achieving the extended life cycle for aging assets
- Implementing a proactive approach to avoid incidents and equipment failure predictive analytical tools used to asses asset condition
- Fitness for service evaluation for asset integrity – Analysis of the most viable step in determining the safety and financial risk factors
- Risk based inspection methodology – Developing and implementation of risk-based asset management and RCM in industry
- Process safety management – Ensuring maintenance & mechanical integrity
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics for critical assets
- Corrosion management- Improving safe operations and achieving extended asset life by executing the corrosion management system
- New inspection techniques for asset integrity
To know more, or participate as a speaker or a sponsor visit: https://bit.ly/2Bf7cC1